Are The Nagging Aches And Pains From Training Holding You Back From Running At Your Best?
YOU CAN Run Pain Free - Without Medications, Surgery, Injections, Or Having To Wait To See Your Physician!
Don’t sacrifice the lifestyle you desire over problems that CAN BE FIXED! We made this for you to get started!
How To Stop Chronic And Disruptive Running Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Painkillers And WITHOUT Having To Wear A Support Or Brace...
Are you worried about pain with running that doesn’t go away no matter how much you rest?
Are you frustrated that pain medications, massages, chiropractic treatments that seem to help for a little bit but keeps coming back or is now getting worse?
Are you having to slow down or have had to stop running completely?
Are you looking for a long term solution to be able to train or compete pain free for the future?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you are in the right place!
You Can Run Pain Free And Get Back To Training ASAP!
If you are looking to work with a physical therapist who CARES about you and is committed to your lifelong health, then Dr. Nick is the person you want to work with! I was in the middle of training for my first marathon when an injury derailed me. Dr. Nick worked with me to take care of the pain quickly and then develop exercises that pin-pointed my specific weak areas. He was attentive, responsive, and dedicated to me reaching my goals. I am happy to say I am back on track with training and running with confidence! Thank you, Dr. Nick!
Common LIES People are told before coming to Gray Duck
Just “rest” or take some time off from running and it’ll go away (then months later they’re still suffering…).
It’s “normal” with age and you just have to tolerate it.
You Need to get an expensive MRI so we can see what is "causing" your pain
Do this "stretch" to completely take your pain away!
Just take some pills and you'll be able to run for the rest of your life.
Surgery and injections are the only options.
Or our least favorite... "running is bad for you"
The Truth About Pain With Running Is...
Resting it doesn’t change anything. You might get a small temporary relief, but then when you get active again, you’ll still be suffering from the same pain and stiffness (I bet you’ve already experienced it!).
It’s not normal to get pain with running and stiffness as you get older! Just because something is common does NOT mean it is normal!
MRI's give FALSE answers. The exact same things are seen in the exact same frequency of MRIs in those with and WITHOUT pain. In fact non painful feet and ankles look the same as painful ones in the same person comparing sides!
There is no secret stretch! Stretching has been been thoroughly proven to have no long lasting effect or positive impact on performance or injury prevention.
Pain pills are addicting, dangerous, and can cause a lot of other problems with your body. Pain is an important signal for change much like hunger! Ignoring it or covering it up will have MAJOR consequences in the future.
Surgery and injections are not the only options. It’s just the only options your surgeon can offer you.
Running has actually been shown to be healthy for your joints!
A Few Running Injuries We Treat
If You've Made It This Far Let Us Be Up Front About What You Need To Do to Fix Your Pain With Running
Understand Why Your Pain Has Continued
If You’re Currently Living With Pain While Running, Here’s 9 Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your pain with running, and as soon as they wore off pain struck again
3. A family member, or a friend, told you that everybody gets pain with running as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, maybe even a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help, or at least didn't help long term
5. You tried YouTube exercises or a stretching routine from a friend that "worked for them" but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your running pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, they might've even felt nice and relaxing or provided some relief, but didn’t do anything to fix it long term
8. You were told you needed orthotics or a specific shoe to be able to get through life with your foot or ankle pain.
9. Your supplementary strength training is high rep/low load or based in HIIT
If you’ve tried any or all of these things already this is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
We would love to give you some solid advice over the phone in a complimentary phone call!
No obligation to book any appointments
We just want to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
TAKE OWNERSHIP and Take Action
"What Can I Do To Run Pain Free?"
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help: So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that their running pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises ... CORRECTLY: One of the best things to help you ease your running pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises. This does not mean learning 30 tips and tricks but committing to mastering a few that give the biggest bang for your time, no "packets" of therapy exercises. But the right exercises given is only one part of the process. In our E-book above we gave you the actual exercises we use in clinic, the difficulty is in correctly using them to make an actual change in your life and allow you to move freely again – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your hip even more like some exercises do).
3. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: Physical therapy is proven to help people with running injuries even more so than surgery, injections, or pain medications. In fact at Gray Duck Physical Therapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your pain is affecting your running, it is affecting who you are. We know runners NEED to run! Physical therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
PUT IN THE WORK And Expect Results
How Choosing To See A Physical Therapist At Gray Duck Physical Therapy Helps You Run Pain Free
Note: "We" means us + YOU, we are not going to do this for you. "We" are going to do this together
"We" can take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
"We" can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your pain once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
"We" will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and "We" will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
"We" can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
"We" can help you avoid dangerous and unnecessary surgeries - and painful injections
"We" can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills
"We" can help develop you new high load/low rep strength program that is going to having you running faster, longer, and prevents the next injury.
"We" can help you get back to running pain free for life.
When It Comes Creating Pain Free Running…
You must choose the right provider for your health.
If you don’t, you could end up getting dangerous surgery (when it was unnecessary) or become dependent on addicting painkillers the rest of your life.
Getting the “least-invasive”, most natural treatment is VITAL to you stopping your running pain and stiffness and keeping it from ever returning.
To do that, you have to not just treat the pain, but have a provider who is willing to figure out WHY the pain happened in the first place.
That’s when you’ll get a PERMANENT solution to your problems.